Top 20 things to do in Hinckley
Rich in History! Fun Activities! Great Entertainment!
On behalf of the Hinckley Convention & Visitors Bureau, thank you for choosing Hinckley as your destination. Hinckley is conveniently located between the Twin Cities and Duluth and offers a wide variety of activities and attractions. Wondering what to do while youâ€™re here?Â Try any of these fun and exciting activitiesâ€¦
- Enjoy a relaxing round of golf at Grand National Golf Club, one of the areaâ€™s only PGA certified clubs.
- Walk, bike or ride the beautiful Willard Munger State Trail, the longest continuously paved trail in Minnesota, stretching 72 miles from Hinckley to Duluth.
- Discover our rich history at the Hinckley Fire Museum. The Museum is dedicated to interpreting the epic firestorm of 1894 that devastated over 480 square miles and cost more than 400 lives.
- Camp, fish, or canoe along the scenic St Croix River amidst the 34,000 acres of St Croix State Park, the largest state park in Minnesota.
- For white water enthusiasts, the Kettle River located in Banning State Park offers canoeing and kayaking and is comprised of 5 spectacular segments: Blueberry Slide, Motherâ€™s Delight, Dragonâ€™s Tooth, Little Banning, and Hellâ€™s Gate.
- Discover historyâ€™s hidden treasures throughout the 10,000 square feet of Antiques America Mall.
- Devour a World Famous Caramel Roll while perusing the unique Gift Shop at Tobies Restaurant.
- Experience a rousing paintball battle over 80 acres and 6 gaming courses at North Side Sports.
- Pamper yourself from head to toe at the Grand Harmony Spa.
- Fulfill your need for culture watching the beautiful Native American dancing held annually in June (2 day event), at the Grand Celebration Pow Wow hosted by Grand Casino Hinckley.
- Find Handmade Crafts, Jewelry, Nature's Gifts, Guitars and Accessories at Moustique Boutique Music & Gifts in Tobies Mill (just down from Antiques America Mall).
- Spend an afternoon enjoying family casual dining, thrift stores and more in Hinckleyâ€™s quaint downtown district.
- Take in a movie at the Grand Cinema which boasts stadium seating, high back rocker seats, a large curved screen, Hi-def digital picture and surround sound.
- Do the â€śQ!â€ť while sampling the best ribs, pulled pork and chicken wings from famous â€śQ-ersâ€ť like Hog Wild and Famous Daveâ€™s at the Hinckley Smokinâ€™ Rib Fest.
- Whether itâ€™s fast food or fine dining, enjoy a great meal at any of Hinckleyâ€™s 16 incomparable restaurants.
- Try your luck gaming on any of 2,400 of the latest slots and 28 fast-paced tables, including Blackjack, at the Grand Casino Hinckley.
- Take a dip at the Public Pool from 1pm-6pm Saturdays & Sundays.
- â€śCut the rugâ€ť with live music at the Silver Sevens Lounge Tuesday-Sunday evenings, or Friday & Saturday evenings in the lounge at Tobies Restaurant.
- Revel in artisan creations and chainsaw artistry at the North Woods Collection. (only a mile west of the Grand Casino)
| Hinckley Convention and Visitors Bureau | P.O. Box 197 |
Hinckley, MN 55037 | 320-384-0126
|This site contains links to other sites on the internet. We cannot be responsible for the content or privacy policies of these other sites. Copyright © 2015, Hinckley Convention & Visitors Bureau. All Rights Reserved.